Thursday, November 17, 2011

Welcome to my Page

so for those who don't know me ..
i am Nouka i am that 80's born Egyptian girl
born and raised with no brothers or sisters in our Normal Egyptian society with a non Egyptian mentality
i hate customs and traditions ... i hate too much thinking.. meanie minds and *soosa* minds
i am so much into photography and writing i love to express my thoughts through my words and my photos...
the name Chubby Diva stands for being myself
yes i never cared how do i look like or how i will look like in the coming 30 years or how did i look like the past 10 years.. i just like me ... with my minds my attitudes and my morals and beliefs .. i was hurt alot , dumbed alot and i dumbed alot too * wicked*
whatever pop up in my mind i will write it.. i will criticize  whatever i like whoever i like whenever i like.. accept it or not i have 2 minds and 3 tongues and i know what i want but unfortunately what i want doesn't know how to get me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment