Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Phtography work

My all time favorite hobby is photography.... i love to capture the beauty of the moment... the beauty of silence, here are some of the pics i took all around Egypt
and My first collection is for my friends
                                           The Beautiful Sarah Wadie with her gorgeous smile
                                                     The Talented Eslam

My Best Friend Ayman Sabet

                                                This man is just a gorgeous Old man selling
                                                 necklaces made of shells




Daly ,, the best kind of friends

The Opening of Rock Era Magazine


The Coming Star M.Fadel
(Photography session at alse7emy )

The Coming Star M.Fadel
(Photography session at alse7emy )



My Best Friend Ayman Sabet

No comments:

Post a Comment